We are providing Foreign Education Services, Immigration Visa Consultancy Services and Abroad Job Placement Services. We, at FUTUR EDUCOZ are a group of experienced Professionals who have worked in leading Corporate at various levels before setting up this venture. We invest time to thoroughly understand our client’s businesses.
SUGGEST_MBA in USA
SUGGEST_MBBS South America
MBBS in South America leading to USA Transfer
Pathway options available
St. Martinus University, Curacao - Faculty of Medicine
About Curacao:- Curacao is an island country in the Southern Caribbean Sea to the north of the
Venezuelan coast within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Formally called the country of
Curacao, it includes the main island and the uninhabited island of Klein Curacao. It has a
population of over 1, 50, 000 on an area of 444 square kms. and its capital is Willemstad.
About the Institution:- St. Martinus University Faculty of Medicine (SMUFOM) is a private
university located in Willemstad, Curacao, in the Caribbean. St. Martinus confers upon
its graduates the Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree. The MD program at St. Martinus University
consists of four 20-week semesters of basic sciences that are completed at the university's
Curacao campus and 72 weeks of clinical clerkships that can be completed at affiliated
hospitals in Curacao/United States/Canada/UK. St. Martinus also offers a one year
pre-medical program for high school students who have not completed the necessary
prerequisites for the MD program.
Advantages of studying medicine at St. Martinus University:-
Ø The pattern of study is according to United States and European standards.
Ø English taught courses.
Ø The students study at a medical school with state of art facility, Wi-Fi campus, and highly
Ø A non-biology student can also become a doctor by adding one year of pre-medical course.
Ø Low percentage profiles accepted.
Ø Accommodation assistance.
Ø An attractive lifestyle and mild climate.
Bachelors - Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Total Tuition Fees:-
Rs. 22 lacs if clinical studies at Curacao.
Rs. 32 lacs if clinical studies at USA and Canada.
Rs. 34 lacs if clinical studies at UK.
Application Fees: INR 8, 800.
Duration: 4 and half years.
Documents Required for Applying:-
Ø Application form duly completed.
Ø Official Mark sheets of all universities/schools attended
Ø A personal statement: The student needs to give brief details about himself/herself and
what has motivated him/her to pursue a career in medicine. (An e-mail in Word format is needed)
Ø Four original passport photos, printed in color. (2 inches x 2 inches)
Ø Application fees of INR 8, 800
"Thanks & Regards
MBBS in Russia
Medicine in Russia
About Russia :- Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific
and Arctic oceans. Extending across the entirety of Northern Asia and much of Eastern Europe,
Russia spans eleven time zones and incorporates a wide range of environments and landforms.
Russia has the most college-level or higher graduates in terms of percentage of population in the world.
Advantages of studying medicine in Russia :-
Ø IELTS/TOEFL not required.
Ø No Entrance Exam required.
Ø Degrees from Russian universities are recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), IMED (International
Medical Education Directory), UNESCO (The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization),
WHO (World Health Organization).
Ø Higher GPA (more than 85%) in 1st year makes it possible to get 100% scholarship from 2nd or 3rd years of studies.
Ø Easy admission process.
Ø English taught courses.
Ø Student can legally work in Russia with a legal work permit while studying.
Ø Wi-Fi connects all the educational and administrative buildings of chosen Universities.
Ø Russian curriculum is wide and gives the student a broad base of knowledge.
List of Universities :-
Ø Altai State Medical University
Ø Dagestan State Medical University
Ø Kazan State Medical University
Ø Kuban State Medical University
Ø Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
Ø First Pavlov State Medical University of St. Petersburg
Ø I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
Ø People's Friendship University Moscow
Ø Yaroslavl State Medical Academy
Programs offered :-
Bachelors - Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Total Fees :-
1st year- $3350.
2nd - 7th years- $1850 per year.
Insurance- $50 per year.
Hostel- $450 per year.
Living expenses- $250 per year.
Application Fees : Waived.
Duration : 6 years.
Intake : March & September.
Documents Required for Applying :-
Ø Application form duly completed.
Ø Updated bank statements.
Ø Official Mark sheets of all universities/schools attended.
Ø Updated CV.
Ø Statement of Purpose (SOP).
Ø Two Letters of Recommendation.
Ø Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate.
Ø Passport Copy – First and Last Page Xerox.
Ø Work Experience certificate (if applicable).
"Thanks & Regards
MBBS in Philippines
Study Medicine in Philippines at Our Lady of Fatima University
About Philippines : The Philippines is a sovereign island country in Southeast Asia situated in the
western Pacific Ocean. It consists of about 7, 641 islands that are categorized broadly under three
main geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. The capital city of the Philippines
is Manila and the most populous city is Quezon City - both are part of Metro Manila. With a
population of more than 100 million people, the Philippines is the seventh-most populated
country in Asia and in the world. The Philippines has a literacy rate of 95.6%, with 95.1% for
males and 96.1% for females. The Philippines has a tropical climate that is usually hot and humid.
Temperatures usually range from 21 °C (70 °F) to 32 °C (90 °F) depending on the season.
The coolest month is January, the warmest is May. The coolest month is January, the warmest is May.
Advantages of studying in Philippines :
§ Medium of instruction is English.
§ All Universities are approved by WHO (World Health Organization).
§ All Universities are approved by MCI (Medical Council of India).
§ Students do not need an IELTS or TOEFL score.
§ Cost of living is low.
§ Low tuition fees for Medicine Courses.
§ Academic curriculum is in accordance with global standards.
§ Exposure to an international environment, culture and educational system.
§ India-like climatic conditions make it easy for students to adjust.
About Our Lady of Fatima University : Founded in the year 1967, it is a premier educational institution
in the country particularly in the fields of medicine, nursing, and paramedical courses. It all started
when Jose C. Olivares, a chemistry professor and his son-in-law, Dr. Vicente M. Santos, an obstetrician,
founded the Our Lady of Fatima Hospital in 1967. Through innovative learning strategies focused on
strong and updated academic foundation with enhanced industry skills experience, a graduate
from Our Lady of Fatima University is expected to be an Achiever.
§ BS + MD (Doctor of Medicine)
§ Post-Graduation in MD
The student has to complete BS (Bachelor of Science) course of 1 year to get admission to the MD course.
Tuition Fees :
§ BS (Bachelor of Science) – 10, 000 US$
§ MD (Doctor of Medicine) – 5, 000 US$ per year
§ Post-Graduation in Medicine – 37, 000 US$ approx. total fees
§ BS – 1 Year
§ MD – 4 Years
§ Post-Graduation in Medicine – 3 to 4 years
Intake : March, September, November
Application Fee : 500 US$
Currency Conversion : 1 US$ = 47 Philippine Peso approx. || 1 Philippine Peso = 1.42 INR Approx.
Admission Requirements : High School - 50% (Physics, Chemistry & Biology aggregate should be more than 50%)
Documents Required for Applying :
§ Updated CV
§ Statement of Purpose (SOP)
§ Two Letters of Recommendation
§ 10th & 12th std. mark-sheets
§ Passport Copy – First and Last Page
Thanks & Regards,
MBBS in Germany No course fee, Only German Language
Post Graduation or settlement options available
The German medical education system is acclaimed to be the most prestigious and finest medical educational system in the entire world. The standard of education in German Medical Universities is at par with those in the US and UK. In fact, German medical colleges list of top 100 medical colleges across the globe. When it comes to infrastructure and facilities, German medical colleges can be compared with top medical institutes in India like AIIMS. The best part is that studying in these colleges doesn’t pinch the pockets of a student from a middle class background because the fee charged by German universities is free of cost. Every German medical university has its own hospitals and other state of the art facilities which are much better than Indian counterparts.
¨ Quality of Education-
¨ No Entrance Test-
¨ NO (almost ZERO) COURSE FEE
¨ Latest Curriculum as per latest advancements in the medical field.
¨ No Course fee Generally or Low course fee.
¨ Global Recognition
¨ Research Prospects
Highlights of German Free Medical Education Program:-
1)Duration of Course 6 years which includes 5 years of the course plus 1 year of internship.
2)Practical knowledge- Students enrolled in German medical education programs get more practical exposure rather than cramming the theory.
3)Career Growth- During the course, the students get industry exposure and get an instant placement after completing it. There is, in fact, a lot of scope for getting a job in Germany itself.
4) Stay Permit- After completing the degree, Germany allows foreign students to stay in the country and practice for almost 2 years or even move to another European country for practicing medicine.
5)A country of repute, Germany attracts students from all across the world every year to take admission in its MBBS programs. An MBBS degree from Germany can give you an edge over other counterparts as the degree programs here are recognized and approved by WHO, MCI, IMED International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER and AMEE.
For Bachelors Program
Minimum 60% in 12th and cleared 1ST year of Graduation with above 58%. German universities work on the principle of 13 years of basic education and so overseas students have to undergo preparatory programme before pursuing their studies in Germany
German Language Proficiency. Should have completed A1, A2, B1 and B2 level.
Documents required for Application
1. Updated Resume
2. Academic documents starting from 10th to last education (must be with Biology)
3. 10 Photographs
4. 10 photostat copies of Passport
5. 2 Recommendation letters
6. 10 photostat copies of School Leaving Certificate
7. Statement of purpose
Also contact for Medical Education in USA (USMLE leading to Residency), UK, Philippines, Belarus, Mauritius, Georgia, Ukraine, CHina, Russia, UK, Poland, Netherland, Singapore etc.
Thanks & Regards
Liberty University is a non-profit, largest Christian University in the world
Location Founded In
Lynchburg, Virginia 1971
- More than 7000 acres
- Over 6.6 million sq. feet of building space
- 357 building and structures
- 215 classrooms
- 355 Residential Programs
- 16 Colleges & Schools
45% Male students and 52% female students in Residential Programs
Student Faculty Ratio
- 24:1 Residential Undergraduate
- 8:1 Residential Graduates
- Over 2, 500 full & part-time faculty
- B.S (Accounting)
- B.S (Aeronautics)
- B.S (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- B.S (Biology)
- B.S (Biomedical Sciences)
- B.S (Biopsychology)
- B.S (Business Administration)
- B.S (Campus & outdoor Adventure Leadership)
- B.S (Cell and Molecular Biology)
- B.S (Chemistry)
- B.S (Cinematic Arts)
- B.S (Computer Science)
- B.S (Digital media)
- B.S (Elementary Education Integrated Studies)
- B.S (Computer Engineering)
- B.S (Electrical Engineering)
- B.S (Industrial & Systems engineering)
- B.S (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.S (Environmental Biology)
- B.S (Fashion & Interiors)
- B.S (Forensic Science)
- B.S (Global Studies)
- B.S (Information Systems)
- B.S (Information Technology)
- B.S (International Relations)
- B.S (Journalism)
- B.S (Nursing)
- B.S (Psychology)
- B.S (Sports Management)
- B.S (Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language (TESL/FL))
- B.S (Theatre Arts)
- B.S (Zoology)
- B.S (Zoo & Wildlife Biology)
Test of English Proficiency
Undergraduate Programs: TOEFL - 61 IBT
IELTS - 5.5 band
Students without TOEFL/IELTS can apply for Undergraduate programs. They will have to go in for "Bridge Program" before getting admitted to Bachelor's degree.
- Biomedical Sciences (M.S.)
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Clinical Mental health Counselling (M.A.)
- Communication (M.A.)
- English (M.A.)
- Exercise Science (M.S.)
- Global Studies (M.A.G.S.)
- History (M.A.)
- Marriage & Family Counselling (M.A.)
- Music Education (M.A.)
- Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Sport Management (M.S.)
- Strategic Communication (M.A.)
- Studio & Digital Arts (M.F.A.)
English Requirements are IELTS 6.0 Band, TOEFL 79 IBT.
The English Language Institute
What is the ELI (Liberty's ESL Program)?
The English Language Institute (ELI) at Liberty University helps students achieve the language proficiency that they will need to succeed at an academic English environment.
The ELI offers 16 week ESL program in the fall and spring semester, depending upon the demand, a 12-week program in the summer. Each week includes 20 contact hours of study.
Students who successfully complete the fourth level of the ELI may enter Liberty University's undergraduate program without submitting a TOEFL score.
Tuition Fee for ELI
16-week Academic Preparation Program:
"Bridge Program" will approximately cost USD $11, 570
95% of Liberty students receive financial aid.
Contact us for
Study in USA
Study in Canada
Study in UK
Study in Europe
Study in Australia
Study in New Zealand
Study in Sogapore
Study in Cyprus
Study in Northen Cyprus
Study in Poland
Study in Spaine
Study in Fiji
Study in Mauritus
Study in Norway
Study in Denmark
Study in Sweden
Study in France
Study in Italy
Study in Spaine
Study in Portugal
Study in Estonia
Study in Lithuania
Study in Ireland
MBBS in Georgia
MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Philippines
MBBS in China
MBBS in USA
MBBS in Gerogia
MBBS in Lithuania
MBBS in Poland
Key Benefits of Studying @ Ireland
• Located in Dublin, Ireland’s Capital.
• Excellent facilities & qualifications.
• Part time work opportunities.
• Graduate Employment scheme.
• Straight forward Visa application.
• Help with bank ac opening, registration with Social Security, accommodation.
• Very reasonable fees.
• Lower IELTS or language skills require.
• Best Country in the world to live (2005 Economist intelligence unit)
• Top 5 Country in the world to live 2006-2009
• ( Economist intelligence unit)
• One of the best education system in the world (2007 IMD world compositeness report)
• Population: 4.6 Million
• Most westerly Country in Europe
• English Speaking, Dublin, City of Literature
• One of the strongest economy in EU over last 10 years
• Euro Currency
• Safe, family-oriented society
• Fastest growing GDP in the world
European HQ for major multinational
Benefits for study in south korea
• English Medium of Instruction for Business Administration and Hotel Managements.
• Tremendous part-time job available during study
• Excellent employment opportunities after study
• “Ranked one of the Top 10 Most Beautiful Campuses”
• Korean Language Programs $ 2, 500 (6 months) & $ 5, 000 (1 year)
• Undergraduate Programs $ 5, 000 per semester
• Postgraduate Programs $ 6, 000 per semester
• Every Month for Korean Language Courses Each semester consists of 2 terms, each of which runs 10 weeks
• March and September for Degree Programs
• Application Processing and Handling Fee $ 500
• Housing Fee $ 800 per semester (excluding meal)
• Airport pickup $ 200
• Health Insurance (for 1 year) $ 200
Documents required for student application Korea
1. Application Form form to be provided by KUAC and to be completed by student
2. Student Code of Conduct Form to be Provided by us and to be signed by student
1. 3. Certificates of graduation from the previous schools including high school
2. Academic transcripts including high school
3. 5. A Personal statement and study plan Form to be provided by us and to be completed by student
4. An affidavit of Support Form to be provided by us and to be completed by the sponsor
5. Certificate offamily relation
6. A Bank Statementof 6 months(over US$10, 000) and other evidence of assets the financial sponsor must be a parent or a sibling
7. A copy of passport
8. Medical check-up report Medical Check-up Items are follows
1. HIV( Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Type 1/ Typ 2
2. Liver Function Test : HBsAg (Hepatitis ”B”)
9. :Hepatitis C-Virus (HCV)
3. Tuberculosis : X-Ray Chest
• Fantastic Educational infrastructure
• University have more than 30 years of ideas-Add yours!
• Excellent Educational infrastructure
• Tourism Management
• Hotel Management
• Food Service Management
• Tourism Aviation Management
• Business Administration
• Police Administration
• Secondary Special Education
• Teaching korean as a Foreign Language
• Health Management & Education
• Social Welfare
• Silver Industry
• Occupational Therapy
• Physical Therapy
• Emergency Medical Services
• Medical Technology
• Visual Optics
• Dental Technology
• Deep Ocean Water
• Computer Engineering
• Leisure & Resort
• Architectural Engineering
• Physical Education
• Public Administration
• Hotel Cuisine
• Cyber Security for Information
• Dental Hygiene
• Early Childhood Education
• Sport Marketing
• Architecture Design
• Civil Engineering
Benefits of study in Mauritus
• Apply any country rejected cases to Study.
• 1000% Visa….No IELTS or Interview Required
• 90% Students Get Part time job in 2 months
• Easy visa process of 15 days only
• Only day bank balance to Show
• Work permit chances after completion of Study
Diploma in Food and Beverage Services Diploma in Hospitality Management
Level 2 Level 4
1 Year 1 Year
City & Guilds , United Kingdom CTH, United Kingdom
3500 USD 3500 USD
1 Month Accommodation free 1 Month Accommodation free
Free Airport Pick up Free Airport Pick up
Free Sim Card Free Sim Card
Rush !!!!! submit your application immediately